Is Miles Wood faster than McDavid?

Is Miles Wood faster than McDavid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Here is the telling one. Orlov is a fast and skilled defenseman.
Orlov owns Dallas with his speed and skill

Wood turns Orlov into a pylon with his speed.

He is on another level.

Reactions: flamesforcup

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Last 5 votes have all been no. Let's see the proof. Seems like there are a lot more fans here of 97 than Wood. Not many devils fans on here as well.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
It's extremely close in a straight line, even with the puck. He just can't do the things with the puck that McDavid does, nor does he have the lateral mobility of McDavid.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
McDavid is the fastest ever within the context of a hockey game.
Because he has Art Ross? Because he is best player in game? Just because he is best player doesn't mean he is faster than Miles Wood.

Bure is also faster alltime player. Just imagine 94 Bure with today's skates. Bure is fastest player to ever lace them up and it's not close

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Mcdavid's the fastest skater in the league

/Thread

I would find the skills comp to be way more interesting if every team submitted one player for every contest. 31 players in the fastest skater race to see who is truly fastest, not just who is fastest at that particular game.

Same for hardest shot etc. Someone like Radko Gudas doesn't need to be an all-star but I want him there if he can slap one 105MPH+

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Because he has Art Ross? Because he is best player in game? Just because he is best player doesn't mean he is faster than Miles Wood.

Bure is also faster alltime player. Just imagine 94 Bure with today's skates. Bure is fastest player to ever lace them up and it's not close

Haha come on, it's certainly close and McDavid is faster.

Reactions: Aerrol

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Last 5 votes have all been no. Let's see the proof. Seems like there are a lot more fans here of 97 than Wood. Not many devils fans on here as well.
Being a fan of one player or one team over the other shouldn’t influence a choice here.

How juvenile and pathetic is that?

My favourite team is the Habs so I’m going to make myself look like a complete moron by claiming a B level Habs player is better than an A level player of another team?

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Haha come on, it's certainly close and McDavid is faster.

Than Bure? On a breakaway he'd have no hope whatsoever of keeping up. When it comes to changing direction that's when it gets closer and McDavid could even be ahead. But I wouldn't call him faster only because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad