Is Leon Draisaitl the biggest embellishment in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
Players all over the league across every single team try and help sell calls. Especially in the playoffs. It's called gamesmanship.

This whole idea that one player or one team is worse than the rest is just stupid.

Reactions: Duke74

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Lol stfu with this “butt end” bullshit. That’s a clear as day dive. It’s ok to admit it.
It's only bullshit if you have a real smooth brain. As soon as you got a few wrinkles and folds you realize it's not embellishment and he was given a nice head shot.

Reactions: dss97

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
Not pissy, just that this player and others have made embellishing an art form. If a team with one of these players win a Stanley Cup, should there be an asterisk by the team name because they had an Embellishment artist?
1717257507160.png

Father Roy Richards

Nov 1, 2022
The pew
Could have been a buttend (stick sticking right at the edge of the glove) could have been a dive, could have been a bit of both but either way, no there are definitely bigger divers. this playoffs it feels like diving is at a whole new level

Reactions: Macheteops

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Taking a butt end to the face is a dive?

You can literally see the end of his stick at the edge of his glove before he makes contact. Posted by a salty Canucks fan on X, what a surprise.

What a sad attempt at trolling.

Last edited:

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Awesome player but easily one of the biggest embellishers around.

It’s just part of modern hockey though, every player now would be called a rat in the 80’s.

Talonted

Dec 9, 2010
Habs fan here and I am loving the salty tears of other fan bases that can’t accept the fact that the oilers are still playing.
I think Edmonton the city, the team, arena, the fans, geographic location, weather, time zone, etc. etc. etc.have all been thoroughly ripped on to shreds so this is some new/fresh angle to keep the hate coming. I love it it’s like I’m back in high school lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad