Is Leon Draisaitl on pace to be the best non-“big six” nation hockey player ever?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Is Leon Draisaitl on pace to be the best non-“big six” nation hockey player ever

• Total voters

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
That’s certainly an argument. “Broken ribs in a heavy contact sport is an insignificant injury,” tell us enough about where your hockey knowledge is at.
You still appear to be more worried about me, I promise everything will be ok ;) . This is a thread about Draisaitl and not me after all

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
You still appear to be more worried about me, I promise everything will be ok ;) . This is a thread about Draisaitl and not me after all
Let us know when you have something objective to work with. :nod:

Until then, I’m sure we’ll here more of the same narrative:

“Injuries apply to us, not to you. When they apply to you, they’re insignificant.”

“Stats apply to you sometimes, but not when I feel like it.”

Par for the course.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Let us know when you have something objective to work with. :nod:

Until then, I’m sure we’ll here more of the same narrative:

“Injuries apply to us, not to you. When they apply to you, they’re insignificant.”

“Stats apply to you sometimes, but not when I feel like it.”

Par for the course.
Sorry that you’d rather talk about me than Draisaitl in a Draisiatl thread, I promise things will be ok.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Sorry that you’d rather talk about me than Draisaitl in a Draisiatl thread, I promise things will be ok.
Refer to previous page where you ignore everything objective and are unable to counter any hockey related points to act like the main character.

For what it’s worth, I enjoy our interactions. I find it easy to counter posters who rely on subjective points with no grounding.

Saying “It’ll be okay,” repeatedly, isn’t even an argument.

Reactions: Senor Catface

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Both fairly insignificant injuries when you factor in what hockey players usually endure during playoffs.
If multiple broken bones are insignificant than what do you consider significant? A severed limb? If you can name a single player that posted more than 1.5 ppg in the playoffs with more significant injuries than what Draisaitl endured, we’re listening.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
It’ll be ok.

IMG_1125.gif

• Love
Reactions: Three On Zero

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
If multiple broken bones are insignificant than what do you consider significant? A severed limb? If you can name a single player that posted more than 1.5 ppg in the playoffs with more significant injuries than what Draisaitl endured, we’re listening.
Any injury that applies to Canucks players is significant, any injury that applies to any other team or player including Drai is insignificant. -2on0

Let’s not forget, if EP didn’t have a stomach ache, Canucks win in 3.

Reactions: Duke74

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I think he will end up on top... Chara, Hossa, Gaborik, Kopitar, Josi, Stastny (2nd in scoring in the 1980s) are all good competition. I'm sure I forgot a few though.

Reactions: PuckG

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I think he will end up on top... Chara, Hossa, Gaborik, Kopitar, Josi, Stastny (2nd in scoring in the 1980s) are all good competition. I'm sure I forgot a few though.
It’ll make for an interesting storyline down the stretch, he has the ability to finish top 3. Outside of Kopitar all of his competition is retired.

Reactions: Czechboy

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Both fairly insignificant injuries when you factor in what hockey players usually endure during playoffs.
You obviously have zero idea what a rib injury is like as just breathing hurts.

diddo for a broken finger and that thing they use called a hockey stick.

Like I said the zero seems to stand for zero idea here.

Everything will be ok, people are allowed to have differing opinions ;)
Sure they are and when one has an opinion that doesn't seem like it's based in reality it's going to get criticized and rightly so.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Refer to previous page where you ignore everything objective and are unable to counter any hockey related points to act like the main character.

For what it’s worth, I enjoy our interactions. I find it easy to counter posters who rely on subjective points with no grounding.

Saying “It’ll be okay,” repeatedly, isn’t even an argument.

“East to counter”? It’s amusing that you think you’re accomplishing something when @Three On Zero has made you look like a dog chasing a car. And you’re not even aware. With minimal effort he has you in knots.

He’s frustrating you? You should keep repeating “subjective” over and over again while shaking your fist at clouds. That seems well grounded.

• Haha

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
You obviously have zero idea what a rib injury is like as just breathing hurts.

diddo for a broken finger and that thing they use called a hockey stick.

Like I said the zero seems to stand for zero idea here.

Sure they are and when one has an opinion that doesn't seem like it's based in reality it's going to get criticized and rightly so.

It’s ok to just say you like Draisaitl

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
“East to counter”? It’s amusing that you think you’re accomplishing something when @Three On Zero has made you look like a dog chasing a car. And you’re not even aware. With minimal effort he has you in knots.

He’s frustrating you? You should keep repeating “subjective” over and over again while shaking your fist at clouds. That seems well grounded.
Do the bare minimum and read the posts.

If you believe accomplishing something is stating “It’ll be okay,” when you have no other rebuttal or factual statement to lean into, then you’re not a poster worth interacting with either. Some of you can’t even figure out fact vs opinion.

I could state “Draisaitl is a 100 point player,” and you, like the mentioned poster, would have a seizure. Not because it’s not true, but because you can’t handle anything that goes against your train of thought or bias’.

Enjoy your 2on0 glazing or whatever it is you’re doing. That’s also well grounded.

You’re both the easiest type of posters to counter. Not willing to interact if facts/stats are involved, shifting goalposts, inconsistent arguments, and getting offensive if need be. But like he says, “It’ll be okay.” :thumbu:

Last edited:

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Do the bare minimum and read the posts.
If you believe accomplishing something is stating “It’ll be okay,” when you have no other rebuttal or factual statement to lean into, then you’re not a poster worth interacting with either. Some of you can’t even figure out fact vs opinion.

I could state “Draisaitl is a 100 point player,” and you, like the mentioned poster, would have a seizure. Not because it’s not true, but because you can’t handle anything that goes against your train of thought or bias’.

Enjoy your 2on0 glazing or whatever it is you’re doing. That’s also well grounded.

You’re both the easiest type of posters to counter. Not willing to interact if facts/stats are involved, shifting goalposts, inconsistent arguments, and getting offensive if need be. But like he says, “It’ll be okay.” :thumbu:

You lost. Just take the L and move on. The internet is a learning experience.

• Wow
Reactions: PuckG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad