Is Leon Draisaitl on pace to be the best non-“big six” nation hockey player ever?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Is Leon Draisaitl on pace to be the best non-“big six” nation hockey player ever

• Total voters

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
More to hockey than points. Basing an argument purely on points when comparing players or careers is a rudimentary approach that shows little understanding of how players contribute to a full 200’ game.
Player X is not better than player Y strictly because X puts up more points.
Sure that's a fair point and I love 2 way players but at some point Draisatl just has so much more offense than say Kopitar and even Stastny.

I love those 2 guys but seriously drai is living rent free here.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Sure that's a fair point and I love 2 way players but at some point Draisatl just has so much more offense than say Kopitar and even Stastny.

I love those 2 guys but seriously drai is living rent free here.
Again, more to hockey than offense.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Haha, uhh okay? Oiler fans will happily keep the 'most overrated player' on the team. What a weak ass attempt of an insult. Continue making baseless narratives and nonsense hyperboles though like Chara doing the same thing on this team because of McDavid :thumbu:
I hope you keep him too. Terrible defensively. Cost you the series along with Skinner. If you think Bouchard is better than Chara then LOL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad