Interesting Franchise Facts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
The Ottawa Senators (modern) have never won a Game Seven. Neither has the WPG/PHO/UTH franchise. The Blue Jackets have never played a Game Seven.

The Anaheim Ducks have never had a player drafted first overall play for the franchise. The only other teams that haven't had a player picked first overall play for them are Hartford/Carolina, Nashville and Seattle.

Last edited:

MadLuke

Jan 18, 2011
The Toronto Maple Leafs have never won more than eight games in a single playoffs.
?

They very famously lost in 7 against the Kings (11 wins)... in the third round of the 1993 playoff, they reached the conference finals quite often, they won 9 the year after, Sundin leafs did it as well I am pretty sure (at least twice after a quick check).

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
?

They very famously lost in 7 against the Kings (11 wins)... in the third round of the 1993 playoff, they reached the conference finals quite often, they won 9 the year after, Sundin leafs did it as well I am pretty sure (at least twice after a quick check).

Ugh... yeah. Let me edit that. I meant to say they've never won the Cup in a playoffs where they had to win more than eight games.

Also, I did a bit of research and I think Hartford/Carolina has never had a first overall pick play for the franchise, either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad