in for a hot year for Kyrou or what do you think?

apollo18

Oct 20, 2018
i feel like after the heat he took last year and since he already off to a good start i don't see how he doesn't hit or surprass ppg this year. i have a good feeling he gonna be 82+ pts

how about yall

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
All depends on how long his scoring droughts are. He has a history of being streaky. If he can make those streaks shorter and less often he'll definitely have a career year.

Reactions: Reality Czech

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Hope he has a great season and increases his trade value.
C'mon, dude mahn (said with a Russian-Jamaican accent)!

What is the first rule of holes?
When you're in one, stop digging.

Being annoyed by Kyrou early in his Blues career is understandable, but he took a huge step last season toward a more complete game and his demeanor so far this season is on another level.

Someone mentioned the way Kyrou is carrying himself in these first few games. It's different. There's a quiet confidence developing, which has always been there, but he's maturing.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
All depends on how long his scoring droughts are. He has a history of being streaky. If he can make those streaks shorter and less often he'll definitely have a career year.

I would agree. If he can avoid prolonged scoring slumps and cash in on a higher percentage of his scoring chances, then the odds are good for a PPG season. He was abysmal on breakaways last year and had a bad habit of losing or fumbling the puck, likely due to how quick his hands are moving as he stickhandles. If he can clean that up and bury more of his high-percentage scoring opportunities then he'll be cooking. He's looked great so far.

tomin

AintNoSeats
Dec 18, 2014
He’s gonna be a great player for the blues for a long time. I’m glad he’ll be scoring goals for us rather than against us. This season who knows but he’s one of our best players so I expect him to do a little better than last year. Progress.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad