OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Wow drama in Toronto. DC up 3-0 by HT.
TFC scores 3 before the 90th.
Now Asad for DC makes it 4-3 in their first shot in +20 minutes with extra time minutes to go :laugh:

Welp 4-4 now.

Hagglund has more goals than Mancosu this season. I hope tonight was the last we've seen of him.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
2 wins in 3 games. Next one will be next Saturday in Orlando. So hopefully another win there to make it 3 wins in 4 games. And maybe we can start feeling good about this team with the incoming returns of Diallo and Fisher. And I do hope they keep Fanni past his mid-season loan.

Reactions: Habs Icing

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
For Fanni, my impression is that with the short contract he signed, his plan was to come here to keep in shape and set himself up for offers in the summer transer window. I dont see why he's stay unless we throw loads of money at him, and that might not be the best thing to do long term, especially if Fisher is back at 100%.

I think the 4-2-3-1 is de way

Seems like the best formation with Taider in the lineup because he really sucks higher up, imo. We dont have a #10 though, and as I've been saying even before the season begins, Vargas is not my choice as a #10, and I'm guessing most will agree by now.

Blainville vs TFC would be funny

And who knows, with how TFC has been playing, AS Blainville might have a chance. Then if IMFC get to the final, with how IMFC have been playing, Blainville could beat us too... Blainville to the CCL. :sarcasm:

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
The thing with Fanni is that he probably doesn't want to extend just for the rest of the season and then find himself without a contract in December when the European season is already underway. So if we want to keep him, we have to offer him a full year, until July 2019. I'm not sure we want to commit an international spot on him for that long, especially with Diallo and Camacho already being international CBs (assuming Cabrera gets traded this summer).

Reactions: ShaMu

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Have you guys seen what Piatti said after the game? He looks very affected by what Joey said. Basically he said I’m giving all I can for this team and if he thinks I’m the problem here I’ll go somewhere else.

Bravo Joey :handclap:

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Have you guys seen what Piatti said after the game? He looks very affected by what Joey said. Basically he said I’m giving all I can for this team and if he thinks I’m the problem here I’ll go somewhere else.

Bravo Joey :handclap:
All that's left is for Joey to run over Piette's dog

Reactions: Luigi Habs

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Sacha Kljestan est passé près de Montréal, mais... - TVA Sports

Contrairement à la pensée populaire, le joueur de l'Orlando City SC Sacha Kljestan est passé bien près de se joindre à l'Impact de Montréal.

Lorsqu'il voulait revenir dans la MLS en 2015, Kljestan a discuté avec la formation montréalaise et l'entraîneur de l'époque, Frank Klopas.
Cependant, l'Américain de 32 ans a préféré l'offre des Red Bulls de New York après ses pourparlers avec Jesse Marsch.
L'analyste de TVA Sports Vincent Destouches a ajouté que l'Impact avait la meilleure offre monétaire, mais que la réputation de l'organisation montréalaise avait fait pencher la balance.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
My thoughts on yesterday's game;

1) Taïder FINALLY had a DP type performance. A deep box-to-box position really is the absolute perfect spot for him. His long aerial passes are getting better and better and so are his 1-touch plays. I liked him a lot.

2) I won' even mention how masterfl Fanni was, so I'll say that Camacho is looking more and more like the general Rémi Garde expected him to be. He pushes the play forward with his pin point threw ball accuracy and it surprised the 4 Orlando players up front on several occasions.

3) Edwards and Mancosu were anchors lat night. All they do is raise their thumbs to express their gratitude to teammates that make great plays which they can't finish. Edwards specifically, mother of God... His 1st-touch is Oduro level bad, he misses the net with his shots all the time and he keeps pushing the ball out when he wants to out-run a defender in a corridor.
This leads me to the summer mercato. Please please please get a mother freacking striker that can finish set-ups and create some plays on his own. I don' care if we get an old guy again, just get someone miles better than Mancosu/Jackson. Some wing backs would also be excellent. Lovitz is good, but he's not even close to being on Oyongo's level. Damn I miss him.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00