Confirmed with Link: Ilya Mikheyev (15% retained by VAN), '27 2nd rounder, & rights to Sam Lafferty for '27 4th rounder

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Both Lafferty and Mikheyev rank in the top half of the league for fastest skaters.

Kyle keeps sticking to his word when it comes to building a fast team. Makes you wonder about who he'll draft...
Sam Dickinson

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Kevin He incoming
I really like him.

Solely in terms of style, he reminds me a bit of Pavel Bure just cause he's so fast and he has a lethal shot. Great forechecker too. Niagara was bad this year, but Kevin He produced regardless.

Bob has him 79. I don't know that he'll actually last until the 3rd round, but I'll happily take him in the 2nd.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I really like him.

Solely in terms of style, he reminds me a bit of Pavel Bure just cause he's so fast and he has a lethal shot. Great forechecker too. Niagara was bad this year, but Kevin He produced regardless.

Bob has him 79. I don't that he'll actually last until the 3rd round, but I'll happily take him in the 2nd.
Pick 67 or 72. This years version of Nick Lardis for us

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Musto

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
AJ Spellacy with a 3rd rder
Would be fine with me. Fast skater, plays with grit, top notch athlete.

I think there's a long way to go for him to elevate his hockey skills, but he's the kind of player that I think can eventually make it as a bottom 6er after some years in the AHL.

Reactions: dj Mahoney

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Bro what. When have we ever been on a no trade list lol. And why on earth did the Canucks give him one in the first place. Hilarious situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad