Igor ranks Bobrovsky as the best NHL goalie

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Don't believe either of them asked to be the highest paid. And Panarin was offered more before signing with NYR.
None of them took a discount to play for the Rangers is my point. Why should Igor take like 8-9M when others didn’t take a big discount?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Has he never heard of JOHN GIBSON?
I love how 2 years ago John Gibson was ''An asset and Toronto is gonna need to give us quite a bit of value for him'' or otherwise the most overrated goalie in the NHL. And he's went from that to a meme used for trolling in the last 2, maybe even only 1 year. At least I can say he's no longer the most overrated goalie in the league.

I think fairly recently Oettinger was really overrated, but I don't even see people mention him much anymore. It's not that he's at all bad. He's a solid goalie and he's probably the youngest of all the goalies that get talked about in the league. But I don't really think he's elite, at least not yet.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
That NHL players are generally terrible at evaluating talent/peers.
Alot better than a ton of random people that probably didn't play any high level of hockey in their life and are biased as hell towards their team they cheer for

I love hearing NHL players rankings of their peers

Reactions: HabzSauce

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
Alot better than a ton of random people that probably didn't play any high level of hockey in their life and are biased as hell towards their team they cheer for

I love hearing NHL players rankings of their peers
Tbf it's very much possible for NHL players to be biased toward their countrymen/friends.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad