If we have a short season, who do you predict to be our MVP?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mar 26, 2010
Kadri, he will prove he belongs in the big show.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I think Lupes and Kess will pick up the amazing chemistry they had last season and just light up the NHL again.

onebighockeyfan

May 2, 2010
Kessel
Phaneuf
Reimer

In that order IMO for them to happen.

Any repport on Kessel's conditioning. Somewhat worried of the extended vacation in his case. It's not like we saw him training on the news very often like we did other guys on the team.

Hopefully he's not a fat slob.

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
Nikolai Kolyomin. 14G, 24A for 38P in 36GP, +25 in the KHL.

The last time Kolya ripped it up in the RSL, everyone thought it was because he was playing with Malkin, too... but then he lead the RSL in goals, won the MVP and lead his team to a Superleague championship.

I have no doubt the Lokomotiv tragedy weighed heavily on Kolya's mind and helped wreck his confidence and season.

But re-connecting to his hometown, being in the country that he loves and bleeds for, rushing the puck with Malkin again, and most importantly, eating his mother's home-cooked borscht will bring Nikolai Kolyomin back a new man.

He will lead the Leafs shortened season in goals, points and +/-.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
luongo1.jpg

Luongo is a notoriously slow starter, he would likely not be our MVP in a shortened season.

I would say Lupul is most likely to be our MVP. He is coming off a bad ending to a career season and is playing for a new contract, expect him to play like a man possessed.

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site

The last time Kolya ripped it up in the RSL, everyone thought it was because he was playing with Malkin, too... but then he lead the RSL in goals, won the MVP and lead his team to a Superleague championship.

I have no doubt the Lokomotiv tragedy weighed heavily on Kolya's mind and helped wreck his confidence and season.

But re-connecting to his hometown, being in the country that he loves and bleeds for, rushing the puck with Malkin again, and most importantly, eating his mother's home-cooked borscht will bring Nikolai Kolyomin back a new man.

oh boy

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Philly Cheesesteak with gravy on the side Kessel. A shortened season will benefit him without the grind of 82 games.

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site

That will be pretty amazing, won't lie. :laugh:

Heista18*

Kadri will jump in value... I'm talking about the deep end too. Time to prove himself, last shot FTB.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I really think it will be James Van Riemsdyk.

He won't lead in goals (Kessel) or points (Kessel) but he will give us something that we haven't really had in a while, and that is a true power forward.

I think the way he uses his size to go to the net, will benefit us a ton, and will give us that extra something

bester vaive

Fear the Titan!
Nov 8, 2010
Reimer, Reimer, stop the one-timer.
It's what you're paid to do.
The red light stays dim,
as the boys skate with pep and vim.
For we play in the House of Blue.

-I'll go with #34 as MVP...Sorry for the bad poem, but its time to pull out all the stops and get the Leafs in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad