Post-Game Talk: Ice Pigeon

3 Stars

• Total voters

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Anything less than 6 goals per game will be a disappointment now.

Watching the evolution of Trouba into late-career Girardi/Staal is beautiful. All of the flat footed, belly sliding fun without any of the likeability.

• Haha
Reactions: Row I Goon

Gordon Bombay

Built for the HFNYR Offseason
Oct 13, 2006
i burst out laughing when they showed Quinn. had no idea he was on their staff.
I laughed when EddieO said what a great job Quinn did coaching the team and no one said anything, not even Kenny

Chytil looked awesome. 3rd line looked like it will give most teams fits. Was great to see those idiots booing Crosby and his friends off the ice. Guess that arena will be empty again until Bettman places another Crosby there.

Reactions: bhamill

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
HFDevils on Rangers game 1: Igor bailed them out.

Gotta give it to the losers from Jersey. They are in mid season form. Impressive.

• Wow
Reactions: McSauer

savebyrichter94

Every Profound Spirit Needs A Mask
Sep 14, 2008
PA
nation-of.gif

40 shots
1) Shesty
2) Kreids
3) LAF
IMG_1444.jpeg

I just picked the faces I thought fit best, no questionable motivations I swear lol

Last edited:

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
So I guess even if it was a secret before the league was put on notice that top to bottom the Rangers mean business this season.

Reactions: McSauer

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I liked the 3rd line a lot last night. Chytil and Kakko getting into that scrum. They have size and need to use it and I don't want them fighting but I do like them pushing back. Chytil and Kakko had 5 shots each and Kakko got robbed at least 3 times. The chances Kaapo was getting against the Pens if he can do that consistently he'll get some goals.

Mancini had over 17 minutes ice time and did not look out of place. I don't think the Pens will be a playoff team but I don't think they're a bad team either. Their biggest issue is their best players by far are too old. Crosby can still do it but Malkin, Karlsson and Letang not so much and everything revolves around those guys.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
I laughed when EddieO said what a great job Quinn did coaching the team and no one said anything, not even Kenny

Chytil looked awesome. 3rd line looked like it will give most teams fits. Was great to see those idiots booing Crosby and his friends off the ice. Guess that arena will be empty again until Bettman places another Crosby there.
Edzo probably relates to Quinn. Probably feels like someone should toot his horn coaching Crosby.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Pretty much exactly what you want to see from a team that we've all been pretty lukewarm on coming in. Igor's play this year can get him paid, and a shutout to start the season in a place he's had big struggles in the pastis a good start.

Of course I missed the entire thing except for Trocheck's late goal but LFGM

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
If we manage to win the Cup riding on his back I don’t care if we give him 13million. Hahaha

He also looks like a completely different player, physicality wise.

Cuylle-Chytil-Kakko playing with some piss and vinegar. It's about damn time. Could be gamechanging with a 3rd line like that. Kinda foresaw this with Cuylle and Kakko's games meshing so well on the wing last year. Chytil is a much more dynamic player than Wennberg. The injuries have made us forget how good he is.

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
4th line looked great. Carrick can be a real plus if he chips in some goals on top of the grit - I was a Barclay fan but this is exactly why he can replaced.

Edstrom is developing really well, looks very comfortable right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad