I know that the season is very young but according to you, what are the known and observable weaknesses of your current team on the ice?

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
Hmm where to start.

The Avalanche goaltending is on pace to be the worst is NHL history.
5 of our top 8 (6 O and 2 D) are injured or suspended.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Oh so hilarious. I guess you must have missed the last couple years from tuevo. He is about to put up some first line stats this year though with the opportunity he has.
I'm not daft enough to think 2 seasons define a player. Also, 25 goals is first line production.

Crow

May 19, 2014
I'm not daft enough to think 2 seasons define a player. Also, 25 goals is first line production.
So you are still going to say he is better than Bedard right now? That’s the real point after your stupid post.

Don’t even respond tbh. Don’t care what you think. I’m not sure what the limits to your daftness are quite frankly.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Hmm where to start.

The Avalanche goaltending is on pace to be the worst is NHL history.
5 of our top 8 (6 O and 2 D) are injured or suspended.

Lets face it:

The AVS lack everything at this point.

Easily the worst team in the NHL right now. And its hard to say, even off the ice.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So you are still going to say he is better than Bedard right now? That’s the real point after your stupid post.

Don’t even respond tbh. Don’t care what you think. I’m not sure what the limits to your daftness are quite frankly.
I never said he was better than Bedard. My god that joke went so far over your head the FAA got involved.

I was pointing out the Hawks have more than 1 first liner. That's it.

Crow

May 19, 2014
I never said he was better than Bedard. My god that joke went so far over your head the FAA got involved.

I was pointing out the Hawks have more than 1 first liner. That's it.
Ok my bad. I think I’ve just read too many posts disparaging Conor Bedard and I want to go on record as saying I think he is going to be the best player in the league for at least a few years, probably. Not definitely, but his hockey IQ is just crazy good and he will do everything he can to make himself the best he can be.

Also I’m extremely happy to have turbo back in the fold here in Chicago I was nearly heartbroken when he was a cap casualty. There must have been some other way. I was not ragging on him. I think those two are going to have a hell of a year together if everything goes even remotely well.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Ok my bad. I think I’ve just read too many posts disparaging Conor Bedard and I want to go on record as saying I think he is going to be the best player in the league for at least a few years, probably. Not definitely, but his hockey IQ is just crazy good and he will do everything he can to make himself the best he can be.

Also I’m extremely happy to have turbo back in the fold here in Chicago I was nearly heartbroken when he was a cap casualty. There must have been some other way. I was not ragging on him. I think those two are going to have a hell of a year together if everything goes even remotely well.
I'm not here to shit on other teams players. Kid is just starting his 2nd season and had a great rookie season. There is really nothing bad I can say about him. If I saw you pumping his tires as the next one, I might suggest easing up on those expectations because that is extremely difficult to achieve, as some really incredible players haven't been able to meet those expectations... then I might joke that his cousin will become best player in the league before him, because I am a sarcastic prick afterall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad