Pre-Game Talk: I Hear Boss Music - Oilers @ Lightning

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Oilers trying to figure out how to get a win in the next week.

screenshot-2019-07-17-at-11-31-08.png

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
I think we are gonna win. Oilers are pissed after losing like that and tampa hasn't played since the 15th. They NEED to take advantage of this!

Reactions: Mr Positive

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Kosk for Vasi & 2022 1st. All that I had to do was upgrade all of Koski’s stats to 99
see this is just backwards thinking, you should have decreased vasy stats and also hedman. Leako for those 2 would make the team marginally better

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Draisaitl with Yamamoto again? Is Tippett back? :thumbd: :mad:

Draisaitl shows chemistry with McLeod and yet Woodcroft splits them up. Typical Oilers....

I can live with it because they are doing it to move Hyman to the right side instead of having a three lefty line and I don't foresee a McLeod-McDavid-Yams working. Though I'd consider swapping McLeod with Kane in this arrangement to have Kane-McDavid-Hyman, McLeod-Drai-Yams because of how McLeod looked with Draisaitl.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
I can live with it because they are doing it to move Hyman to the right side instead of having a three lefty line and I don't foresee a McLeod-McDavid-Yams working. Though I'd consider swapping McLeod with Kane in this arrangement to have Kane-McDavid-Hyman, McLeod-Drai-Yams because of how McLeod looked with Draisaitl.

Makes sense. Besides, with Puljujarvi and Kassian out, that right side is really hurting. I hope once they return, especially the former, Yamamoto will be relegated to the third line. A Benson-McLeod-Yamamoto line or Foegele-RNH-Yamamoto might work.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
There is shit for goalies available. Not sure why people keep ignoring that part.

This is correct. holland sewered the season before it began. Now he is going to have to overpay to do something. anything.

Also, at this point shit goalies may be an upgrade over what we have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad