OT: Hypothetical fun idea: "Voices from the Kingdom"

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Ever since the offseason began I feel like we all noticed that most of the critical content in regards to the Kings have been pretty non-existent besides Rosen and occasional Helen tweet. I am open to hosting some kind of a discord server where we can all jump on a voice call or video call to talk about the Kings like once a week. Due to my current business I can get all this stuff edited professionally and post it to YouTube just so we can make the content that we want rather than wait for reporters to speak out for us. Maybe we can get the ball rolling if people are interested near the beginning of the season. We can have mainstay host/hosts as well open room segments often where other fans can join in and talk with us.

I'm not saying it has to be professional grade content, but there's some pretty smart people on here, don't see why we couldn't try it out while getting to know one another better since we spend so much time on HF we might as well get to know some of the posters. I think it'd be fun.

Thinking about calling it the "Voices from the Kingdom".

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Ever since the offseason began I feel like we all noticed that most of the critical content in regards to the Kings have been pretty non-existent besides Rosen and occasional Helen tweet. I am open to hosting some kind of a discord server where we can all jump on a voice call or video call to talk about the Kings like once a week. Due to my current business I can get all this stuff edited professionally and post it to YouTube just so we can make the content that we want rather than wait for reporters to speak out for us. Maybe we can get the ball rolling if people are interested near the beginning of the season. We can have mainstay host/hosts as well open room segments often where other fans can join in and talk with us.

I'm not saying it has to be professional grade content, but there's some pretty smart people on here, don't see why we couldn't try it out while getting to know one another better since we spend so much time on HF we might as well get to know some of the posters. I think it'd be fun.

Thinking about calling it the "Voices from the Kingdom".
I’m game if you can accommodate my time zone!!!

Great idea, it’d be great to get to know everyone properly. We are at bit of a (dysfunctional) family at times, so it will be fun.

Reactions: Sol

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I’m game if you can accommodate my time zone!!!

Great idea, it’d be great to get to know everyone properly. We are at bit of a (dysfunctional) family at times, so it will be fun.
I am sure we could do that and it’d be at least more fun and engaging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad