Hyman has 69 total goals this season.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The main argument back then was yeah Hyman is good but he gonna be injured all the time with the style he play and the back end of the contract will be horrible.

So far so good.
I think the arguments are a little disingenuous by some folks here because it would sting even more when see a player like Hyman play for the Oilers in the regular season and playoffs when he desperately wanted to stay with the Leafs, to admit he could be doing for them would be too much I surmise, so I get the avoidance.

It’s not unfathomable to see him as a 50 goal scorer when in his last 2 seasons with Toronto had it not been for injuries he would easily scored 30+ goals given he averaged 31 goals over 82 games without prime PP and offensive mins he is getting with Edmonton now. I find the argument that he would not be doing what he is now if he also got prime PP and offensive mins inaccurate given he already was a 36 goal scorer over a 94 game sampling of leaser opportunities that he could make the jump to 40 even without McDavid who’s points totals have been the best since Hyman joined them.

Bottom line is Hyman has been a great signing by the Oilers, he has made Mcdavid even better, he has produced in regular season and playoffs, he plays the right way, a great teammate, has a terrific team friendly contract , anyone who says he is not missed is either living on the moon or just not facing reality.

Reactions: Czechboy

lawrence

May 19, 2012
he truly made the most out of playing with mcdavid. good for him. Well deserved. I suspect he should also be on team Canada in 2026 if everything goes well for Hyman.

Reactions: shakes the clown

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Hyman has been phenomenal since arriving in Edmonton. Might just be one of the greatest UFA singings ever when said and done.
Chara was the greatest UFA signing.

Hyman has been a great addition as well, something that rarely happens with big money UFA moves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad