OT: Hurricanes Lounge XLV: Y2K Twenty-Four Years Later

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I mean, this is a nothing burger. If your tweets are public and you block someone, that person can simply open an incognito tab, pull up your Twitter, and read the tweets while not logged in (which means they can’t interact with them). So basically they’re just saying you don’t have to log out to read these tweets anymore, but folks aren’t getting any more or less access than they previously were.

If you want to be a pessimist who hates Musk and say that’s the beginning of a snowball to some other thing, fine. But the change itself seems very minor, unless I’m missing something.

Yeah for real. IDK why people get so worked up over what he does with one of the several major social media platforms. All I know is I can now post what I think without being silenced or fear of retribution.
They have an opinion on why people don't know?
Many of the folks I talked to there believe HAARP was used to geo-engineer the storm to steal their land for critical mineral mining.

Its funny that HAARP is still a thing- I remember thinking it was responsible for TWA Flight 800 being ripped apart in 1996 when the internet was still in its infancy. Which I became aware of thanks to the Montauk Project (which is the legend that spawned the show "Stranger Things")

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad