OT: Hurricanes Lounge XLV: Y2K Twenty-Four Years Later

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Just spent some time out west for my nephew's wedding. Being in Zion, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell/Glen, Grand..it was like being in another world.

I was in Arizona this past weekend and didn’t find it all that appealing.

Well, mostly because I got COVID while out there…

• Wow
Reactions: DaveG

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I'm closer to 30 and I found that the other day after seeing Pearl Jam lol. Idk how I did it in my early 20s
Yeah didn't even take concerts for me, just working as a brewer in my 30s and watching a hockey game after enjoying a few while making a batch would take it out of me. Now that I'm in my mid 40s I flat out know I can't do that stuff anymore.

Reactions: MinJaBen

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Yeah didn't even take concerts for me, just working as a brewer in my 30s and watching a hockey game after enjoying a few while making a batch would take it out of me. Now that I'm in my mid 40s I flat out know I can't do that stuff anymore.
Your 20's are your "Prove it, man" era for most of us. Your 30's are your, "Oh shit, I have to be a responsible adult some of the time" era. Your 40's are your, "They will learn the hard way" era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad