Hurricanes @ Jets | Sat Mar 30 | 2PM | MTS Centre | "Get Outta Da Way"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Apologies if offended. I don't think there's any trolling from having a polite discussion about the stats. I've been complementary to you guys and the fans too. Not sure how that's trolling? It was a fun game to watch.

So go enjoy the win in yr own pgt...

jetsfan8

Mar 13, 2013
Apologies if offended. I don't think there's any trolling from having a polite discussion about the stats. I've been complementary to you guys and the fans too. Not sure how that's trolling? It was a fun game to watch.

dont worry about them, they just cant accept the fact that we played a horrible game
there is a reason the game ended 3-1 we got outplayed BADLY

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I don't realyy want to hear more of the same stuff from the jets. I want to hear some anger and frustration. I want them to take some resposibility

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Jets dominated for about 10 minutes of 5-on-5 in the second and probably had about half a dozen great chances in close.

I would say the Jets had the better quality scoring chances. If they converted on half of them even this game would be in OT, or even a Jets win.

Anyways, cue the apocalyptic PGT thread. I would guess calls for Noel to be fired, Buff to be traded, and Burmi to be moved to the first line are the usual items on the menu.

jetsfan8

Mar 13, 2013
the jets should be so madeight now that they deny all post game interviews
they should be furious about this loss

but they seem to show no emotion, on and off the ice

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
the jets should be so madeight now that they deny all post game interviews
they should be furious about this loss

but they seem to show no emotion, on and off the ice

Why? All the very best are able to do interviews after a game and move on. They are not children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad