GDT: Hurricanes @ Devils: And you all know, security is mortal's chiefest enemy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Devils are begging us to score

It's not that, so much as the Devils clearly don't give a f*** about this game. They just want the season to be over, and they're somehow better than we are. I swear, every conversation about accountability is just crap until Rod changes up the power play units. It's all lip service. No Hurricanes coach will ever hold these guys accountable.

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
I somehow think that highlighting a tweet about how real we are in the middle of a pretty damn shitty period is not the right time and place.

Reactions: cptjeff and Tryamw

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
It's not that, so much as the Devils clearly don't give a **** about this game. They just want the season to be over, and they're somehow better than we are. I swear, every conversation about accountability is just crap until Rod changes up the power play units. It's all lip service. No Hurricanes coach will ever hold these guys accountable.
Sure, that's definitely part of it

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad