GDT: Hurricanes @ Devils: And you all know, security is mortal's chiefest enemy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
He asked and got it. No reason for termination. Also, you don't kick down a guy going through ****.
I mean I'm not trying to pile on the guy here but he came into his first camp out of shape and overweight, and now he's asking for a leave of absence when he has a history of substance abuse. It's not like he's doing everything he can to hold up his end of the deal. It's a business after all.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Sorry, but we've seen this before. They will get shut out.
PDeN.gif

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I mean I'm not trying to pile on the guy here but he came into his first camp out of shape and overweight, and now he's asking for a leave of absence when he has a history of substance abuse. It's not like he's doing everything he can to hold up his end of the deal. It's a business after all.

No argument there, and I've been a proponent/expectant of a buyout myself. But precisely because of his substance abuse history now it's not time for drastic moves. Let him try sort things out, discuss it with him upon his return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad