GDT: Hurricanes @ Devils - 3:00 PM - MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is this a Blackwood having a good record against the Canes thing? Who played last game against them, they were kind of stinky though right?
I think he's 2-0 with a 1 shutout against them career

But like a lot of teams, due to the covid schedule, combined with missing a lot of last year, he hasn't played them since 19-20 when he was last good.

Outside of the relief appearance where he allowed the behind the net goal to Noesen a couple weeks ago.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I think he's 2-0 with a 1 shutout against them career

But like a lot of teams, due to the covid schedule, combined with missing a lot of last year, he hasn't played them since 19-20 when he was last good.

Outside of the relief appearance where he allowed the behind the net goal to Noesen a couple weeks ago.
Am I the only one who feels like career reecords vs. certain teams mean absolutely nothing?

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
How the f*** is that a trip. Looked like the ref wasn’t sure what to call it . imterference , nope ummm boarding …nah that won’t work … I guess a trip?

Reactions: Blender

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jordan Staal is only 6'4" but to me he always looks like he's 6'8" or something.
Dougie Hamilon is a TOWER in person.

Don't get me wrong, he's not quite Chara, but he really sticks out on the ice in person. You can always tell when he's out there when you're at a game live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad