GDT: Hurricanes @ Devils - 3:00 PM - MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Real game management should give the Devils a phantom call now to even it up but that won’t happen.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Don't worry - plenty of time left to fix this.

hHdOkgp.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The weird penalty situation killed our momentum when we had the lead in the 3rd. C’mon now.
Agreed

But still a mighty bold and questionable decision to randomly start Blackwood today, when he was gonna play anyway on Wednesday or Thursday.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I missed the first period and since I've been watching it really doesn't feel like we should even be in this one.
The Canes are a great possession team, if that won them every game then they would always win.

If we didn’t gift them goals and take three penalties at the same time we would be in a better position but we were idiots. We can still win.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'd love for someone to explain how an amateur junior tournament can have vastly superior officiating to the average NHL game. This league is broken and just keeps getting worse.

Reactions: Devs3cups
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad