GDT: HURRICANES AT ISLANDERS, BEAT THEY ASS INTO NEXT SEASON EDITION

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
If we come out of this with the retaliation not being called, you can’t possibly have a more blatant example of the bias and conspiracy of officiating trying to favor against….

They did not call anything on Orlov but Lee went beyond just a scrum and should be in the box for his retaliation. If the situation was reversed we all know how the Cames would have been handled as the retaliating player

I believe Guentzel and Pelech are getting the calls, surprisingly.

• Wow
Reactions: Tryamw

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
She probably only knows Svech because of the jersey she bought me a couple years ago. [She's watching a Korean soap opera (Queen of Tears) in her room while I watch the game out here. ] So let's go with Svech :)
Is Queen of Tears any good. I came across some Korean stuff on Prime and Netflix and enjoyed it.

I think one was Payback? And the other was the glory

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Guentzel has quick hands!!
Martial Arts Fighting GIF by Arrow Video

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Now I want some Bulgogi or Korean Beef Short Rib .
Ohhhh man....there used to be a Korean food truck Bos....not a very Korean name but it was Korean owned and delicious.

All about the Bo where you could get Mandu with your meat of choice covered in bulkogi.

Man now I want some tasty meat.

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
I rest my case……. Once again, proof why I will never spend a single dollar on gambling no matter if it is legalized. Why bet when the league and officiating can’t be trusted to do their job or be held accountable if they don’t…. Too much influence on the game outcome to ever trust it…

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
I’ve had to turn the volume off on the TBS feed as the bias and cheering for the is,anders was too much to listen to…..They weren’t even trying to pretend. Bob Cole like play by play it was not…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad