Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
IMG_1848.jpeg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I was there too. Great show. The opener kind of bombed I thought, but Burr was excellent.
The second comedian dude was pretty funny, that hockey interview skit was hilarious.:laugh: The last lady wasn't very funny though. Bill Burr though, my god that man is funny, he made forgetting to pack a belt funny.:laugh:

Reactions: jungles

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Bill Burr was absolutely hilarious last night, if you like to laugh definitely go and see this man live. The stuff he was saying about Assinboine park was priceless. :laugh:

Agreed, great show

Laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes a couple of times

I was there too. Great show. The opener kind of bombed I thought, but Burr was excellent.

The second comedian dude was pretty funny, that hockey interview skit was hilarious.:laugh: The last lady wasn't very funny though. Bill Burr though, my god that man is funny, he made forgetting to pack a belt funny.:laugh:

Dam I paid for two tickets that I couldn’t use because I ended up entertaining company at the lake (which was amazing too) but Burr is easily my favorite comedian right now and it kills me that I had to miss him.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Loved both nights I was there, both Segura and Burr were amazing. Couldn't have asked for better evenings. Glad we splurged for tables.
Ya we were in the VIP tables as well, those were great seats and we met a nice couple who were at our table.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Dam I paid for two tickets that I couldn’t use because I ended up entertaining company at the lake (which was amazing too) but Burr is easily my favorite comedian right now and it kills me that I had to miss him.
He is so funny he can make talking about Hitler funny .:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Buffdog and ps241

Ad

Ad

Ad