• 4-3 in matches to Toronto

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Can totally see the Leafs forcing a game 7 just to get everyone back on board then lay a total egg in the 7th game.
What would hurt the Leafs fans most?

1. Losing the next game by one goal in stunning fashion? (GWG on a fluke bounce)
  2. Losing the next game in a blowout?
  3. Or losing Game 7 in triple Overtime?
I want to vote for the more painful option.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Boston wins tonight. And some major changes will finally happen in the off season.

Neither of these teams has anything to offer Florida so I'm hoping for the loss.

But win or lose, we will forever live rent free in all of your heads!

Last edited:

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Toronto in 7.

Really sucks for Matthews not playing. You hate seeing such a good player out for playoffs...even if you're a Boston fan/Leafs hater and want them to lose, it's kind of cheap when your best player is out. Obviously not Boston's fault, I'm just saying it kind of sucks.

But I initially predicted Toronto wins - so sticking to it.

Reactions: authentic

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
ever since Game 3 and Game 4 everyone in the hockey world just talked about how its over already, not only over but complete tare down of the Leafs, Shanny, Keefe, Marner, Tavares, no one was safe.

just maybe the Leafs have something to say about that

also I still want Keefe gone no matter what and changes

Reactions: Dog

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
ever since Game 3 and Game 4 everyone in the hockey world just talked about how its over already, not only over but complete tare down of the Leafs, Shanny, Keefe, Marner, Tavares, no one was safe.

just maybe the Leafs have something to say about that

also I still want Keefe gone no matter what and changes
No matter what he is needs to be gone and probably certain player probably should be traded. In meantime let's win one just to piss off some people and force game 7.

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Leafs will force game 7 and I have a feeling that this is the year they pay Bruins back. Game 7 OT win. Marchand loses the puck mid-ice to Marner who sprint through and sinks the Bear.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Loved when Holmberg was hounding Marchand and had him diving into the refs arms. Teams should have played Marchand more like that over the years but it's such a soft game nowadays.

mclaren55

Apr 12, 2010
As a leaf fan, I predicted a 6 game series going to Boston, I'm sticking with that call. The Leafs never seem to put in an honest effort 2 games in a row in the playoffs. Marchand with 2 goals and an assist tonight to cap off my misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad