SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
1728778365574.png

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
It's blacked out there because LA sucks. I lived there for a year and hated it.

I told a guy at ESPN and they seem to agree with me. Sorry @Whoot Whoot

If it really isn't working for you, you could always get Fubo and MAX. That would be a lot pricier but will cover all the games. You could also watch the games a la carte with this:

You should definitely try to contact ESPN+ customer service though. You are clearly out of market and should be able to see the games.

Reactions: mas0764

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
I've spent $0 on the NHL since the they started putting up digital ads, ads on helmets, and ads on jerseys, and you should too.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
ESPN+ & TNT are blacked out here in CT for the Bruins & the Rangers, but not the f***ing Isles or Devils
It's blacked out there because LA sucks. I lived there for a year and hated it.

I told a guy at ESPN and they seem to agree with me. Sorry @Whoot Whoot

If it really isn't working for you, you could always get Fubo and MAX. That would be a lot pricier but will cover all the games. You could also watch the games a la carte with this:

You should definitely try to contact ESPN+ customer service though. You are clearly out of market and should be able to see the games.
I have Max, how can I watch every game?

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
The simple answer is that the NHL hates streaming/streamers.

Region blackouts are stupid in the age of VPNs.

Their only purpose is to make it more difficult/impossible to watch games.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I had ESPN+ for other reasons and so I was happy when the NHL moved their streaming to that platform. I live in the DC market and don't ever have any blackout issues--it's only the games that are being broadcast nationally I think. And fortunately I have the other channels and services the games are on (which is TNT, NHL Network, and what else?).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad