How many wins for the team this season?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Let's not get crazy, an 82 win regular season would be better than a Stanley Cup. The frenzy that built through that season as each team rolled in wanting to be the one to end the streak would be nuts. History would remember that more than any single Stanley Cup.

Somewhere between most regular season Wins of all time (by percentage) and the perfect season is the I don't care point.
Whilst yes at some point who gives a crap about the playoffs to an extent when you are trying to do 82-0, if they don’t do some SERIOUS damage come playoff time, they’ll only be mocked and remembered as a joke

Imagine going 82-0 and then going 3-4…the team, the fans, the management, the league would never be able to forget.

At that point you need a finals appearance

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Leafs going into the season with a losing record.

The fact that they failed to find a buyer for Mitch is going to be a pain throughout the season.

QJo

Luke Warmtakes
Dec 8, 2016
Ontario
I guarantee you can outrun me every time regardless of distance or number of races but nobody cares about that either.

They oniy care about who the world's fastest man is and that ain't us.

I think going 82-0 is more equivalent to being the fastest man alive than winning a best of tournament. It would be more decisive and you'd have played every single opponent.

Nothing better than playoff hockey as for excitement but that's only because we've never seen and likely never will see a team reach the all star break with a perfect record.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
We are winning the el présidente trophy this year. Its our year to shine unless there is a new cv or war etc

Reactions: Confucius

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad