How many from 7,664 total goals did you see?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I guess about 65-70 Lightning games and then a bunch of matinee games. Probably around 100 total.

stahl

Mar 26, 2011
Ad block. I used to watch every goal many years ago on nhl.com either later that night or the next day. Don't have time for that now.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
On NHL.com? My sympathies. I usually give up on their goal highlights when they start to replay the same add for the 3rd consecutive time.
www.dtmts.com is infinitely better. They show the highlights without revealing which team won, something sorely lacking (among other things) on the garbage called nhl.com.

I've watched maybe around a thousand of those 1600+ goals, I don't watch all the games every night. Some games are just too unattractive, especially if there are too many games on one single night.

Last edited:

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
Maybe 1/8 of that. I watch the highlight videos on youtube but I'm sure I've skipped my fair share

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I guess about 65-70 Lightning games and then a bunch of matinee games. Probably around 100 total.

If you watched that many Lightning games you saw at least half.

Probably close to 1000 on my end, with another 400+ playing on the TV after I threw on a West Coast game and fell asleep on the couch.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
I watched all 82 Flyers games so that's 525 goals. I didn't watch a single second of an NHL game outside of my team and can't be bothered watching clips the next day but that doesn't stop me from having unrelenting opinions on every 3rd line NHL winger and 2nd tier euro prospects.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Really not sure, all I know is it's good to see all those goals. Great to see scoring going up in the league.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
www.dtmts.com is infinitely better. They show the highlights without revealing which team won, something sorely lacking (among other things) on the garbage called nhl.com.

I've watched maybe around a thousand of those 1600+ goals, I don't watch all the games every night. Some games are just too unattractive, especially if there are too many games on one single night.

Even with this site, it's very easy to know who won.
But I won't tell you the how I know it, to not ruin your experience of watching the highlights:naughty:

Well, if others want to know.
It's simple, nhl use the feed of the team who won the game for their highlights.

The only games you can't know who won, it's when 2 canadians teams plays against each other on TSN or CBC.
or when the game is only aired on NBC.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 1