How good of a goal scorer is Gordie Howe?

TheBig08

Sep 28, 2024
can anybody find mike bossy goals and highlights, I cant find any

Yeah I feel the same way when I watch Ovechkin's rookie goal against the Coyotes.
🤣 i dont know what bro was thinking, had no reason being that far out of the net.

Can yhall also go look at the new tread i posted its called "patrik laine"

TheBig08

Sep 28, 2024
A highlight of a goal being scored generally doesn't make the goaltending look good.

Meanwhile, here's the flawless playoff goaltending of today:

most of them were unlucky, alot of them the goalie hit it in theirselves or just did something stupid instead of making the simple save like at 3:22 he could have easily stopped that he was just being stupid and waited to the last second, only a few were they beat on a shot for example 0:16 , also shots like those barley go in, alot more frequent back then.

Last edited:

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
yeah, but bure was injured all the time and had better competition and better goaltenders and better defensive system and they still had the grappling problem.
lol, a ya but…
being injured isn’t Hull’ fault, regardless of that, Hull is ahead of Bure, on all lists.

Reactions: jigglysquishy

TANK200

Nov 13, 2007
I consider Howe a top-5 goal scorer of all time, and his peak is very underrated. Notably, from 1950-51 to 1953-54, only four other players scored half the number of goals that he did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad