Speculation: How does the 2024-2025 Season End for the St. Louis Blues?

How does the 2024-2025 Blues season end?

• Win the West! But lose the Cup Final :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
50/50 we make the playoffs, if we miss it won't be by a ton. If we make it, I'm guessing we're out in the 1st round, but depending on our opponent, I could see a 1st round "upset." We make it no further than the 2nd round, though. So I'm kinda between options 2 and 3

I'll be on the optimistic side and say 1st round exit.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
They'll be an improved team and more fun to watch but improvement won't give enough of a points boost to overcome some of last season's 'luck factors.' The Blues narrowly miss the playoffs. They'll be back the following postseason.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
They'll be an improved team and more fun to watch but improvement won't give enough of a points boost to overcome some of last season's 'luck factors.' The Blues narrowly miss the playoffs. They'll be back the following postseason.
This is where I am too. Utah will be much improved and Minny if they have better injury luck could pass us too.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I feel like I truly have no idea how this season is going to go due to the new pieces and having Claude Julien as an assistant and what effect that could have. Now to be clear I don't like this roster overall but I like it better than last years and I'm feeling pretty good about our defense which is a nice change of pace from my normal routine of looking at the defense personnel and muttering obscenities when I get to names I don't like.

If I were forced to make a projection I'd say they'll make the PO's and get destroyed round 1 just to personally spite me out of a lottery pick. Hoping for a clear miss instead to get in range of drafting one more high end player.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
PO's/Out in Round 2.
I see us finding an identity as a fairly Elite defensive team over the course of the year and sliding into the PO's as a 7/8 seed.
I think that's a very good recipe to pull off a 1st round upset(I think there's a good chance we end up against Edmonton and give them fits with our defense), but the lack of offense will bite us in round two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad