How do you think, Kuznetsov can be benched in post season games like Kessel in Vegas las year?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Well, maybe Canes are right not benching Kuznetsov.
They decided they are not. But obviously it doesn't matter since he brings exactly what they wanted, or plays the role, or we all have personal agenda or whatever.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Not a Hurricanes fan by any means but still sucks to see Kuzy bury his career. He was on the verge of being a star a few years ago.

Yep, in my mind he should have won the MvP title after their run& he was legit entering top10 C tier and should have been there for a long time. The decline was sharp

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
Not a Hurricanes fan by any means but still sucks to see Kuzy bury his career. He was on the verge of being a star a few years ago.
He was definitely a star and he was a key part of the cup win as the top center. 77 points in 2015-16 when that was a lot. He was tied for 9th in the whole league, and 1 point away from 6th

Above ppg in the regular season and 32 points in the playoffs during the cup year.

He's 31 now so on the downswing

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I'm curious to see how he does next year. He clearly came to the Canes out of shape, which you really just can't make back up during the season. I have faith he can bounce back big next year with a Brindy training regime and full training camp with the Canes. When he's able to keep up on the ice, he's been good for us this year.

Reactions: bleedgreen

Zuluss

May 19, 2011
Seems like Kuzy scores every time a series is on the line.
He scored in Game 4 against Isles to help Canes complete the sweep.
He scored in Game 4 against NYR to help Canes stay alive.
He scored today what turned out to be a GWG to give them yet another chance.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
They decided they are not. But obviously it doesn't matter since he brings exactly what they wanted, or plays the role, or we all have personal agenda or whatever.
I would say scoring goals is bringing exactly what they wanted, but I'm sure you will keep moving the goalposts further and further

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
Scoring goals at a higher pace this year than Matthews' career average in the playoffs. In the second round against a Vezina caliber goalie even. I heard that was impossible to do like a week ago. :rolleyes:

DamonDRW

Dec 23, 2007
Tampere, Finland
Seems like Kuzy scores every time a series is on the line.
He scored in Game 4 against Isles to help Canes complete the sweep.
He scored in Game 4 against NYR to help Canes stay alive.
He scored today what turned out to be a GWG to give them yet another chance.
He was always like that. It seems one can't suppress real skill even with coke and alcohol.

Reactions: Zuluss

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I would say scoring goals is bringing exactly what they wanted, but I'm sure you will keep moving the goalposts further and further
I'm sure you should chill out. Kuznetsov is doing well in a limited role. I don't think ant goals posts have been moved, he went from being scratched to scoring in every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad