How do you fix the Wings?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Where the hell is Washington getting clearly better from? Chychrun? Who is defensively bad, injury prone and a headcase? It was already a major miracle they were in the playoff mix last season, won’t be surprised if they draft top 5 next year.
They were better last season and they were one of the most improved team this summer .

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Where the hell is Washington getting clearly better from? Chychrun? Who is defensively bad, injury prone and a headcase? It was already a major miracle they were in the playoff mix last season, won’t be surprised if they draft top 5 next year.
PLD, Chychrun, Roy, Mangiapane

You really think that doesn't make them a better team?

I know you have never liked Chychrun, but you are really reaching there.

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
PLD was the 3C in LA. He's the clear 1C in Washington. I'm not expecting him to put up 100 points, but back to 60? I think that's a strong possibility.
Dude is a bona fide locker room cancer. No coincidence he's on his 4th team in 8 years as a former 3rd overall pick. Although I guess (according to Doughty) he's interested in padding his stats, so he's the ideal center to help Ovechkin break the record.

I don't buy Washington. Call me what you will, but I see them as a bottom 10 team this upcoming season.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Dude is a bona fide locker room cancer. No coincidence he's on his 4th team in 8 years as a former 3rd overall pick. Although I guess (according to Doughty) he's interested in padding his stats, so he's the ideal center to help Ovechkin break the record.

I don't buy Washington. Call me what you will, but I see them as a bottom 10 team this upcoming season.

wait, those are the best numbers he can put up and he's driven by padding his stats?

I think washington upgraded their blueline, but I'm with you on PLD. If i wanted to fight for the playoffs, he's not a guy I would want around.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
If they're not, you've got to buy me a bottle of whiskey... 🤝 And if the Red Wings make the playoffs, I'll buy you two bottles!🤝

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
The Wings are not going to get Trouba and Ekblad. Ramus Andersson a RD could be our second pair RD. Petry and Holl don't cut it, Andersson would be an upgrade. He also had 9G A 30 and could be slotted on our second PP unit. I wonder if Stevie has looked into trading for him. His cap hit is also very responsible at $4,550.00 \AAV with two years left on contract and is 27.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

People get older , more mature more responsible.

• Haha
Reactions: Euro Twins

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
wait, those are the best numbers he can put up and he's driven by padding his stats?

I think washington upgraded their blueline, but I'm with you on PLD. If i wanted to fight for the playoffs, he's not a guy I would want around.

Ya I was amazed they were stupid enough to sign him for that contract (term/money)

I was even more dumbfounded when Washington traded for that contract with no retention. Talk about desperate

People get older , more mature more responsible.

Ya I'm sure playing with a selfless player like ovie will teach humility

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Ya I was amazed they were stupid enough to sign him for that contract (term/money)

I was even more dumbfounded when Washington traded for that contract with no retention. Talk about desperate

Ya I'm sure playing with a selfless player like ovie will teach humility
On the paper Washington got better , in reality we will see , my expectation is we draft higher than Washington next draft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad