How do you feel about the Los Angeles Kings going to the Stanley Cup Finals?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Meh.

To be honest, I don't really care what other teams do. The Sharks have only their fans and themselves to answer to. It's not like I will learn anything about the Sharks by not watching them play. Not knocking any one for observing what is going on around the league by any means — it's just not worth it for me to care.

I'm dense and aloof.

well said.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Doesn't matter who wins. The Sharks beat themselves and I can't feel angry at LA for winning.

Sharkzfan

Jul 26, 2012
half and half.

The Sharks fan in me hates the Kings.

The Californian in me says screw the east coast and their bias.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
assuming they beat the Rangers, I can't be mad at them

they're proving that they handle adversity in pretty much the complete opposite way the Sharks do

teal

Aug 8, 2006
I hope Dom Moore wins a cup. And Marc Staal so he won't feel like a failure during Thanksgiving at the Staal's.

I'm rooting for Lundqvist and St Louis, I never thought about that one. That would truly be an amazing thing, for three brothers to win the cup on three different teams.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I want Henrik to get a cup. The man is a class act and deserves it. He won't though, so that sucks. LA is going to destroy NY.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I just feel kinda pissed knowing the Sharks pushed LA furthest to the bring so far.

Didn't the anaheim and hawks game 7 go into overtime? I would say at the least the hawks pushed the kings the farthest considering they were 5 minutes away from winning in regulation.

The sharks game 7 was over before the 3rd even started.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
I choose "who cares".

Because honestly, if it's not SJ I couldn't careless who wins.

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
Didn't the anaheim and hawks game 7 go into overtime? I would say at the least the hawks pushed the kings the farthest considering they were 5 minutes away from winning in regulation.

The sharks game 7 was over before the 3rd even started.

I agree that the Hawks came closer than we did, but Kings/Ducks game 7 was over in the first five minutes.

Zeroz

Frightened Inmate #2
Jul 20, 2011
Oregon
When I watched that series winning goal go in for LA, I was just sitting there with this stupid dustin-brown-opened-mouth grin on my face.. All i could manage was a laugh and "really?...really?" Oh well, I suppose I didn't care about the outcome of this series because I was already on the Ranger Bandwagon after they beat the Habs.

FSS

Aug 2, 2012
I was over the Sharks collapse until last night, and now I'm mad all over again. I thought whomever won the LA/SJ series would advance to the Cup, and I feel like we missed a golden freaking opportunity here (Definitly think we beat ANA, but CHI would have been tough). LA deserves it, and they are they hands down favorite vs. NYR...but NYR is playing tough, 4 even lines, and Lunqvist is playing awesome...so may the best team win.

19sharks19

Mar 16, 2006
T.O. to S.J. & back
Three rounds / three game 7's. Definitely well deserved against the competition they beat out and definitely the favorite. I cannot see NY beating them. The West was simply so much stronger than the East this season. At least we can say we lost to the champs.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
I can't stand it, really grinds my gears we were primed to beat this team. Hope NYR wipe the rug with them, but I'm not counting on it.

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
I want Henrik to get a cup. The man is a class act and deserves it. He won't though, so that sucks. LA is going to destroy NY.

I'll be cheering for New York, they have alot of players that are full of heart and determination. Characteristics that can overcome the odds. Marty did it before and I hope he'll do it again, and Richy won't have to loan Dan Boyle any of his suits this time!

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Kings in 5, maybe 4. I think we're underestimating the Rangers because they're in the weaker east, but hey, they made it to the finals and its anybody's series..but still, Kings are determined to win and that's tough to beat

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
Love rooting for the underdog, so go Rangers!

Gotta say though, the Kings are putting up a hell of a run. Three seven game rounds speaks to their resilience.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm glad the Kings got to the Finals and I hope they win. Them doing so should stick in the craw of every one of those players because it was them that should have put away the champs of the Western conference and very well the champs of the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad