TV: House of the Dragon (HBO) - Season 2 - Summer 2024, please use spoil tags where it makes sense

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
The thing I love about House of the Dragons is that it reminded me of the 70s Pina Colada song where the guy is signing:

"If you like making love at midnight,
in the dunes on the cape
then I'm the love that you look for
so write to me and escape"

And then Rhaenyra asked her Uncle if he liked making love in the dunes on the cape and then of course uncle and nephew made love out there.

Now we see GRRM's musical interests

Last edited:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Just finishing up my rewatch ahead of the new season.

I think I like season 1 even more on a second go through.
I'm 5 eps through and I agree. I'm noticing more things now. Also i didn't realize how much stuff i forgot, it's like a whole new series :laugh:

Going to save the last 2 eps of season 1 for Sunday evening and then go right into the new season.

Reactions: Tuggy

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Just finished my S1 rewatch.

Forgot how much of a punk Ser Criston Cole is. Acting like hes in high school because a teenager didnt wanna run off with him. Little *****.

Forgot how much i DONT like the greens. f*** em. Bunch of gosh dang rats.

This is easily my favorite show ever. Ive got a weird obsession with dragons so this is right up my alley add in high fantasy, medieval setting and bad *** armor and great effin acting im all about it.

Cant wait for S2. Havent read the books yet, i mean to, but im fully expecting everyone to die.

#TeamBlack

Last edited:

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Just finishing up my rewatch ahead of the new season.

I think I like season 1 even more on a second go through.
Finished my rewatch last weekend and gotta say I agree, I liked it the first time around but second time was much better. Can't wait for Sunday!

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Can't wait til tomorrow. Though I'm wary of a certain scene from the book that will no doubt be in the first or second episode . No clue how they're going to approach doing that. Going to shut up before I give away any spoilers.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Not seen this series yet, but my impression is that its just about the targaryans and only fantasy element is the dragons. Is that correct?

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Not seen this series yet, but my impression is that its just about the targaryans and only fantasy element is the dragons. Is that correct?
As far as fantasy creatures go, yes, but the show is filled with creepy personal fantasies. :snide:

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I wonder what the budget is. There are a bunch of battles during the Dance in the book. Want to see just how many that they actually film and put in the show.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Let's f***ing go! Waited almost 2 years for this. This season should be fire if they stay faithful like they did with the 1st season .Sooo many things are going to happen. I doubt they will be able to fit it in 8 episodes. The Dance will probably take up 2 seasons at the least.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I like that they started basically right where season 1 ended. Although Jace's hair grew really quick :laugh:

What the rat catcher and friend did there at the end was pretty brutal. Will throw gas on the fire of war.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad