Post-Game Talk: Horrifying Act of Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Game winning goal.

Assist.

Drew the penalty that clinched it, but agenda.
He shouldn’t mention Panarin at all - sounds just laughable at the levels of EdJovo re Kravtsov, Webster re Zuke or SB re goalies.

Edit: Laviolette just answered question about Panarin - I’d say haters should heed but we know they won’t.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Take the rest. Work Chytil into the 3rd line. Work wennberg with Goodrow and Vesey. Have serious depth for the Canes who are an excellent team. We will need to be top notch to beat them. Only gets harder from here.

Wenny much better tonight. He’s not coming out with the PK role. Rempe maybe gets a hand against Canes but I think he’s the odd man out next round. Yes unnecessary against a team without a heavyweight

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Imagine we win 12 more games. None truly dominant. Post game thread some of you complain about how they skated with the cup.

We have some time off. Some of you need to start enjoying this team. Go back. Watch some old games. We didn’t win 10-0, but we won. A lot. Enjoy it.
If we somehow win the cup and any poster has the audacity to complain, it's going to be an instant ban for life. Not even joking.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I just realized something:

How f***ing poignant that the Caps clinched a playoff spot because of a stupid goalie pull (Flyers), and the Caps post-season comes crashing down also due to a horrible goalie pull.
That was crazy. Oshie was coming in 1v4 when Lindgren went to the bench. What did they think was going to happen there?

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
BrmBjn.gif

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Love that they got Panarin the puck back on the left side, and even better while moving and coming out of the corner so he could attack with speed. Guy is the best scorer on the team by a mile, he shouldn’t be the pack mule who has to just find lanes to lob it at Kreider
Definitely a set play to give him some speed and movement cutting in for the shot

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
So glad we got the sweep.

It helps so much.

I thought Trouba had a great 3rd period.

I still want to see more from the younger guys like Laf, KK & Cuyle.

The whole squad needs to be way better in the next series... but they absolutely got from point A to B exactly how I had hoped.

Good job boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad