SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
1728927636178.gif

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The clock had already run out by the time Casey shot that.

I was waiting for a goal that was gonna be way late after the clock ran out and not count.

• Haha
Reactions: theoptimist

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I’m surprised Jack isn’t trying to bank shots off the goalie’s mask anymore.

I’d rather he try that than send blind passes into the slot for no purpose.

SansaStark

Apr 11, 2013
The correct answer is that Jack has his head up his ass, can't skate, is a turnover machine, and should be benched.

Keefe clearly doesn't spend enough time in here to understand what's REALLY going on.

;)
Personally I completely agree with your sarcastic statement but …I guess I’ll try to just frame it that the best players constantly turn the puck over and never actually score 🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: BostonDevil

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
JACK on the puck! Skating in circles out to the blueline!! Taking away his teammates! LAUNCHES muffin of a shot into 50 skates praying for a miracle....

Enough already dude.

EDMONTON EAST on the keyboard! Furiously typing into the void! Contributing nothing but negativity! POSTS COMMENT and receives only confused looks as to why one would spend so much time being so butt hurt about the team they root for…

Enough already dude.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

SansaStark

Apr 11, 2013
Not if Sheldon wants to keep his job they're not. Ask Robert Saleh how that works.
To be fair, and if you’ve been paying attention, if you didn’t think Rodgers and the Jets were gonna crash and burn and he would be responsible for the untimely firing of Saleh…..well then I’ve a got a mountain of hydroxychloroquine to sell you..I hear it’s great for COVID. Not that vaccine garbage 🥴🥴

Also: as much as I despise every minute Rodgers occupies this planet, he actually has a decent track record of success, and not just one year of being good. So Jack has not much more than a small insignificant hill to stand on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad