OT: Hockey Cards and e-Pack

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
About to have 5 Bedard ygs on ePack

Do I foil him @Satan? I know you've been rainbow-ing/foiling a lot of guys. I'm hesitant. Def won't ever get enough to rainbow him so it'd just be silver

I feel it might be worth it just because the silver foil version will be much more rare than the normal YG, but also puts almost all my eggs (on ePack at least) in one basket lol

I did recently acquire a Cooley YGE on ePack though and have some Bedard's at home, so not ALL my eggs

Reactions: Satan

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
About to have 5 Bedard ygs on ePack

Do I foil him @Satan? I know you've been rainbow-ing/foiling a lot of guys. I'm hesitant. Def won't ever get enough to rainbow him so it'd just be silver

I feel it might be worth it just because the silver foil version will be much more rare than the normal YG, but also puts almost all my eggs (on ePack at least) in one basket lol

I did recently acquire a Cooley YGE on ePack though and have some Bedard's at home, so not ALL my eggs
Dont foil, i love foils for the $5-25 ygs, everything else is risky. If you want to print money send all 5 to psa if rhey look good

Also trade me the cooley ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dont foil, i love foils for the $5-25 ygs, everything else is risky. If you want to print money send all 5 to psa if rhey look good

Also trade me the cooley ;)

Yeah I'll have to see how they look. Maybe I'll post them since I don't really have a great eye for that lol

I've got 4 right now, I'll post em later probably

The Cooley is NFT...yet :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad