Hockey athletes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

24giovanni

Aug 2, 2005
Why is it out of all athletes these day hockey players GET IT and know how to treat people. It is unbelievable to me they Just dont get it? Being a human I just dont understand pro athletes. Sorry no offence.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Why is it out of all athletes these day hockey players GET IT and know how to treat people. It is unbelievable to me they Just dont get it? Being a human I just dont understand pro athletes. Sorry no offence.
I can simply tell you that covering pro athletes for many, many years hockey players are the most cooperative by far.

Maybe it starts here - ONLY hockey players from a very early age need to disrupt normal sleep patterns to simply practice and support from parents.

2 years ago just before Christmas I became very ill and wound up spending 8 days at Mass General and on Christmas Day I got a phone call from a Bruins player on the hospital phone wishing me well - it was #37.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad