GDT: HNIC: Rangers visit Toronto - 10/19/24 - 7PM EST SN/CBC

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Our PP needs to be alot better.

Had a chance to really get back into the game going into the third and we can't convert.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Knies is going to be such an excellent player as he continues to grow. I'd be putting Nylander on the line with Matthews and knies to start the 3rd. Then do bobby Mac Tavaers and Marner.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Welp tanev is hurt…who could’ve saw that coming

Core 4 MIA on the scoresheet

Core4 had their chances though. I would worry if they weren't getting their chances
Shes is really that type of goalie, he can decide how you play the game. He makes you 2nd guess your shots

We have to jam him a bit.

henryasteroidlionnet

May 4, 2024
Let's be real, guys. The NYR are the better team with the better goalie. They've also had success in the playoffs recently, making the Conference finals twice in the past three years.

Reactions: glue

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
All our top players have had incredible opportunities

A lot of shots gone wide, some great saves, the odd bad decision

Puck just isn’t going in, but they are in the right gear

I like the approach and the effort. Most nights they'll have better execution. Maybe they'll show something in the 3rd?

Reactions: Strangle

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Wasn’t this team supposed to be tougher and battle harder under Berube? Wtf it’s a Saturday home game and there play like preseason

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Core4 had their chances though. I would worry if they weren't getting their chances
Shes is really that type of goalie, he can decide how you play the game. He makes you 2nd guess your shots

We have to jam him a bit.
He’s on top of his game too

When we do well against him, it’s because we catch him with a few goals early and get him out of rhythm

He’s dialed in now…idk how we are gonna beat hum

Reactions: fahad203

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad