Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Love it ^

Screenshot_2024-10-12-21-59-08~2.png

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
If you are Patches you gotta be a little mad Reaves is in over you, but also I get it because who else is on the 4th line in his place with patches in. You basically make your 4th line worse for a arguably sideways change on 3rd line
Not really, one’s a hammer and the others a screwdriver, Berube’s using hus toolbox as he sees fit, you don’t hammer with a screwdriver and you don’t put screws in with a hammer. Holmberg is the one you could argue should sit…………

horner

May 22, 2007
Seems to be the case so far. I'm a fan of Lilly, but he didn't have a good game last game at all. I think he's better than Timmins, but he sure hasn't shown it. It's a shame that he might get moved now, and excel elsewhere.

I know some hate advanced stats... but Lilly just didn't look comfortable, probably a bit nervous and was a 8.7% Expected goals for. He was on ice for 2 shots for, and 18 shots against... Clearly it wasn't all him... but it's still a terrible performance.
He needs a change of scenery

When MO was injured last yr he was our our best dman I thought.
Then when MO came back Keefe started playing games with him and he lost his confidence .

Coffee

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
I’m not a Leafs fan by any means, but been watching Matthews interviews lately and I have to say this guy is a gem.

Happy it’s him that’s a big part of representing the next generation

Reactions: fahad203

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
Not being a fan is one thing, wishing a career ending injury on him is another
Actually that line has been pretty good overall. I think there is huge value in having Reaves and Lorentz forechecking hard and pounding their d into the boards, which they regularly do. I like the saying that hitting D-men often is like an investment... little bits at a time over shifts will eventually slow them down ever so slightly... and in a game of inches a 1/2 second hesitation on one play could make the difference between an L and a W. There is definitely a place for at least one heavy hard hitting line. We have enough complaints that the core are not physical enough, let's at least get some of that from somewhere.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Definitely need a better game from the "3rd" line tonight. Not sure why Timmins is in either.

Should be a good game though

Reactions: fahad203
Sep 18, 2009
Not really, one’s a hammer and the others a screwdriver, Berube’s using hus toolbox as he sees fit, you don’t hammer with a screwdriver and you don’t put screws in with a hammer. Holmberg is the one you could argue should sit…………
Reeves is more like a hammer without the head and you have to hammer with the stick part

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Kinda thinking this one's gonna be a boring grindy type of game with how these 2 teams match up

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Definitely need a better game from the "3rd" line tonight. Not sure why Timmins is in either.

Should be a good game though
The 3rd line needs a playmaker and Tavares-Robertson isn't going to work. They are both shooters with entirely different games. Rush vs cycle.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I’m not a Leafs fan by any means, but been watching Matthews interviews lately and I have to say this guy is a gem.

Happy it’s him that’s a big part of representing the next generation

He's def grown up a lot. I really think if he wasn't injured / sick whatever happened that caused him to miss a few games he was primed for a hell of a run. People forget he was a monster game 2

Reactions: Coffee

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Reactions: PromisedLand

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Watched that. Cool to see. I like it. More directed. Still aggressive but they're dictating on the pk more.

You make millions of dollars. Being complacent shouldn't be a thing. Let's go tonight Leafers. Go Leafs Go.

Beauty opening with Petty here too
Shame he died from a overdose……..

Reactions: Burnie97

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad