GDT: HNIC: Rangers visit Toronto - 10/19/24 - 7PM EST SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
First empty net goal was Nylander's fault - he of all people should know better than to pass the puck to JT.

Second was puck suck deluxe.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
the other core pieces not named matthews were the catalyst's for this loss, it falls on their feet

Tavare's retirement is going to be the day for leafs fans, only second ever to if we ever win a cup. I wouldn't bring him back even if we somehow got 3 million dollars for playing him

Nylander got owned by shesterkin, daddy-son style. SO many chances and yet no finish again

marner just not setting anyone apart from the useless JT UP

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
the other core pieces not named matthews were the catalyst's for this loss, it falls on their feet

Tavare's retirement is going to be the day for leafs fans, only second ever to if we ever win a cup. I wouldn't bring him back even if we somehow got 3 million dollars for playing him

Nylander got owned by shesterkin, daddy-son style. SO many chances and yet no finish again

marner just not setting anyone apart from the useless JT UP

I have no negative from this game. If we play game like that, we are going to win 8/10
That was a great game

Shesh is just that type of goalie

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I have no negative from this game. If we play game like that, we are going to win 8/10
That was a great game

We win 2/10 times

This was a typical playoff game unfortunately where we cant score

Tavares being on PP1 and being out in key offensive moments (empty net) will never let this team be able to get it on and win a game like this

RIelly has also been ass this year

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
That was a great game

I guess maybe for nylander and marner I could agree

Not for tavares, he just doesn't even look good. The others created chances, tavares gets spoonfed by marner whatever marner can.

Reactions: fahad203

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Any other goalie tonight, we score 4 to 5 easily
Getting chances wasn't the problem.
The thing is what happens if we run into the rangers in a playoff series then? Just accept defeat because it's shesterkin

Bob, Vasi, Sway are not on his level, but they are damn good goalies. Should we also accept losing to them because they are good?

We have two 11 million dollar wingers and a 13 million dollar center. I'm not gonna bother with tavares, he's a waste of space out there. We should package all three for shesterkin then

We had chances, we NEED to finish those.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Any other goalie tonight, we score 4 to 5 easily
Getting chances wasn't the problem.
Sure but Holmberg and Robertson aren't good enough to be taking a regular third line shift, at least not both of them together. You basically put all the onus on JT and he's not what he used to be plus he's been battling the flu the last couple of weeks. Patches is a finisher and his game suits Tavares

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
The thing is what happens if we run into the rangers in a playoff series then? Just accept defeat because it's shesterkin

Bob, Vasi, Sway are not on his level, but they are damn good goalies. Should we also accept losing to them because they are good?

We have two 11 million dollar wingers and a 13 million dollar center. I'm not gonna bother with tavares, he's a waste of space out there. We should package all three for shesterkin then

We had chances, we NEED to finish those.

We will have to adjust our game. Maybe get some traffic in front of him
If we play like that, I gurantee you we will break Shes in a 7 game series

We did hit the post 2 times.

Sure but Holmberg and Robertson aren't good enough to be taking a regular third line shift, at least not both of them together. You basically put all the onus on JT and he's not what he used to be plus he's been battling the flu the last couple of weeks. Patches is a finisher and his game suits Tavares

Not sure how I feel about Holmberg. I thought he would have a bit more offensive touch. He doens't seem to have it
Maybe we will have to consider an upgrade come deadline

Reactions: 1specter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad