Post-Game Talk: Hit em with the 4 like AM34. Leafs lose 4th straight game 7 to Boston: 2-1

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Marner was invisible and Samsonov is good for two bad goals per game any game (He actually was sole reason they went down 1-3 in the series in the first place). So I though you need to score before next Samdobov error.
And fire Keefe already. Why would you change lines that worked so well? Players don’t know who they play next with. Stupid juggling when not needed, stubborn to change when pp is dead for 7 games straight.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Tough way to lose on a direct dump in like that.
We played pretty good the past three games but it's hard to come back from such a deficit.
I really like the upped physicality and more balanced approach this season.
Will be a very interesting offseason, you'd assume there will be some real changes.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
The NHL needs new scriptwriters. I can't even begin to piece together everything that this team needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncleben

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Mitch Marner, Sheldon Keefe and John Tavares can GTFO of Toronto. Usually a big Rielly supporter but he can GTFO too. f***ing losers

Marner is the biggest piece of trash of them all. i don;'t want to see him in blue and white anymore.

f***ING JOKE

I need a f***ing cigarette
GEBJHe_W0AAuskV

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Time for Sheldon to get the f*** out. If our special teams was capable we could’ve won this series. Instead the PP is shit AGAIN and we fail to convert multiple times and it costs us! Clear the whole coaching staff!

Mitch has to go. He’s incapable of stepping up in the playoffs. It’s 8 years of this shit. Time’s up. Convince him to waive his NMC and reallocate that money elsewhere.

Samsonov can go. Hopefully Woll can stay healthy over a full season and playoffs so this situation doesn’t happen again. Bertuzzi can go, don’t think he wants to come back anyway. Domi I’d bring back. Not too high on Edmundson or Lyubushkin. Think something is there with Dewar and would keep him.

Snap

Mar 7, 2024
They finally have an excuse to clean house. Send Shanahan packing. Fire Keefe. Hire Joel Quenneville. Trade Marner for D/G upgrades. Losing this series is the best thing that could've happened to this team we would've gotten mopped by the Panthers anyway. Let's blow this shitshow up

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Sammy basically watch the winner go in. Can’t blame him too much though, he wasn’t meant to go back in the net in this series and at least he kept it close.

Keefe is done. Marner should be traded. Get some new young blood in the lineup and find a damned goalie.

Secondary players like Holmberg, Jarkrok didn’t generate much offense. Matthews probably played missing some important organ.

Kudos for clawing back into the series but bad luck and trouble are their only friend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad