Higgins 21's NHL Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread #2

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
nice work fedro.. I still haven't given up on this draft but it has to be like the first day again where everyone makes there picks...

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
I'm thinking maybe we should take it easy until after the playoffs.

It's clearly not just this draft that has slowed down.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
It shouldn t be too hard of picking once in a while. It takes about 5 min of your time to chek who was pick and then pick the player who u think will improve your team the most.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
I appreciate your dedication fedro.

This isn't dead. Consider this just a pause. I'll do my best to revive it when the playoffs are done.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I appreciate your dedication fedro.

This isn't dead. Consider this just a pause. I'll do my best to revive it when the playoffs are done.

Thx I ll be waitting on that. Later and take care. And please don t let thise pool die.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Hey guys, my internet has been giving me problems the past week or so. It looks like nothing has really happened in this since then though so i guess no foul on my part. Is this still going on?

Looks pretty dead

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Hey guys, my internet has been giving me problems the past week or so. It looks like nothing has really happened in this since then though so i guess no foul on my part. Is this still going on?

Looks pretty dead

Thise pool have been on pause until the playoff ends. So wait till the playoff are over and have your list ready. Till then, it s a break. After all that will get thise pool on the road. It s for next season so there s no hurry.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
I highly doubt it will survive if it goes on a 2 month pause.

Thise pool have been on pause until the playoff ends. So wait till the playoff are over and have your list ready. Till then, it s a break. After all that will get thise pool on the road. It s for next season so there s no hurry.

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
where has Higgins gone?

I know, this was going great...

I have a proposal, IF higgins doesn't show back up, and if I find that I have more free time. I would be willing to take over some of the responsbilities (I'd need a committed team as well) to ensure that this draft survives

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
I know, this was going great...

I have a proposal, IF higgins doesn't show back up, and if I find that I have more free time. I would be willing to take over some of the responsbilities (I'd need a committed team as well) to ensure that this draft survives

Personally I think you'd be a great COMMISH and i would definately stick around. I think like the other survivours like OILGAGNER'S draft you have got a great group of Gm's here there should only be about 5 that need replaced.

IF HF666666 TAKES OVER WHO WOULD BE DOWN>?

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
I'd be down. Hockeyfan666 is great and we have a good group so either we can start fresh or continue/finish with this one.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
well higgins is still around hes my roomate. And he wanted to take a break for the playoffs but seeing as our team is out now he will probably pick this up again.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
well higgins is still around hes my roomate. And he wanted to take a break for the playoffs but seeing as our team is out now he will probably pick this up again.

SORRY BUT IF HIGGINS' IS RUNNING THIS LEAGUE IM OUT. Being in as many leagues as im in ino what it takes to be a Commish and if you ever feel the need to stop running it for bout 3 months than you dont have it in you. Just ask agent ;)

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Hey,

I really want to make thise pool work. My team rock and i ll be thrill to help in any one. Please give me a chance at anything and I will prove you guy s wrong.
What you guys, can I be in the commity. By the way I m all ways committed and still committed to thise pool.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
What can i do to help guys. I was thinking of contacting the people who s in the pool and see who s still in or be the agent or anything else. I m here to help guys.
By the way guys, I have 6 1st 09 pick but by the way it s goes for the draft 09 is by voting position and I should be one of the last teams cause I have way too many rookies to be in the playoff.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Before we pick, we need to sim some players for the team that been skip.

Buffalo-
Buffalo-(slats432) need to replace him (2 pick mist)
Chicago-(BigBen31) Will see, I know thise guy
San Jose-(Max1337) we should replace him
Carolina-(citizencope) need to contact and if he doesn t respond in a day then will look to replace him
Pittsburgh-(eagles101) Not sure about him (replace or not)
Carolina-
Calgary-(Higgins) where is he
Atlanta-(Trashers fans) should keep him, he s committed enough
NY Islanders-(Scorvo) keep or not
Tampa Bay pick- Varlamov
up next is St. Louis (hockeyfan666666)- But could you wait before we sim everyone

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Buffalo;
I nominate- M. Ryder for is first pick
for is second pick mist I nominate- a D (John-Michael Liles )

what you guys

Next to sim is- Chicago

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad