Hide yo kids, hide yo wives 'cause the Habs are here, *quietly* roaring back and burning villages...

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Or looked at another way, they are tied for 2nd last in the division, only 1 point ahead of last place. All things are possible.

Tied for 2nd on the division, 5 points up on last. Do you not know which one Montreal is?

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Typical Habs

The goalie havd been stealing games (Jake Allen, 45 saves yesterday) so far.

Our top 5 scorers apart from Suzuki and Caufield are a 29 years and a 31 years old forward as well as a 29 years old D-men.

We have ZERO rookies in the lineup and the only promising young players we might have are injury prone.

This looks less and less like a rebuild and more and more like a retool
. I've been saying it for a year now, Kent Hughes (and the scouting team) has done an awful job and needs to fired right away. Habs fans are still in honeymoon phase with him so he can't do no wrong.
Our best player and our best prospect are from the Timmins era. The new management has not done shit.
Fans of other teams are laughing at us and rightfully so. I'll give them one more year to see how things progress but if not satisfactory, will be taking a break from this team (just like I did during the Bergevin years). It is a disgrace what is happening.

Zero rookies, but 6 (7 when Yolo plays) second year players in the line-up, including 4 D. We also have the AHLs scoring leader who happens to be a 20 year old rookie.

You complain this looks more like a retool than a rebuild, yet complain our top player is from the old regime when Hughes was only hired early last year. Do you want him to rebuild properly or do you want him to trade a bunch of futures to get a player better than caufield and Suzuki? It's doubley ironic because the player we have that could be better than them but is hurt is Dach, who is a Hughes pickup.

Help

Can I help you?
Apr 8, 2011
HELP HELP HELP
needless thread, but it is nice to see ppl getting mad about this scrapy young team with some Finals experience. they embarrassed, and made enemies of, a lot of teams in 2021. the remaining players from 2021 are arrogant, and it has been imparted onto the youth they added to the roster last season. arber xhekaj changed the atlantic division, summoning Reaves and Lucic from obscurity.

the vibes are good

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
As a leaf fan, it warms my heart lol. I still can’t believe they didn’t blow the season last year to try and get bedard / fantilli / Carlson

We tried our hardest but Chicago and San Jose were in another Level of Suckage

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I vote for any thread with the words quietly and villages in the thread title or OP's thread starting post be banned on the site, since people can't let a thing that was lame to begin with die!

• Haha
Reactions: Bixby Snyder

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Man I came out to find my car up on blocks- the Montreal canadiens had done a full rotation and had checked my air pressure. Also Gallagher stole my spare change and Kotkaniemi speared my grandmama, so there’s that, but overall impressive team.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Typical Habs

The goalie havd been stealing games (Jake Allen, 45 saves yesterday) so far.

Our top 5 scorers apart from Suzuki and Caufield are a 29 years and a 31 years old forward as well as a 29 years old D-men.

We have ZERO rookies in the lineup and the only promising young players we might have are injury prone.

This looks less and less like a rebuild and more and more like a retool. I've been saying it for a year now, Kent Hughes (and the scouting team) has done an awful job and needs to fired right away. Habs fans are still in honeymoon phase with him so he can't do no wrong.
Our best player and our best prospect are from the Timmins era. The new management has not done shit.
Fans of other teams are laughing at us and rightfully so. I'll give them one more year to see how things progress but if not satisfactory, will be taking a break from this team (just like I did during the Bergevin years). It is a disgrace what is happening.
Didn't like a lot of the draft selections, but pump the brake.... takes 5 years to decently evaluate a draft anyway, Hughes has been here for 2.

Not a single move point out to a retool vs a rebuild.

I think you should take a break.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
I want to see them against more elite teams.

In the past, the Habs teams tended to be better against top teams while they sucked against bottom feeders. I want to know if the trend has flipped around or not!

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Dominating loss against Vegas yesterday with youngster Monahan scaring the opposing goalie into giving him a free candy.

Now #6 OA in the standings with that SO loss point.

That is very frightening.

• Haha
Reactions: Craft Beer Lover

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Its amazing what St Louis is doing with that roster. Hope the message is still strong when the team is ready to compete, would be a shame to waste such a good coachs good years when the team is a bottom feeder from a talent perspective.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad