Hide yo kids, hide yo wives 'cause the Habs are here, *quietly* roaring back and burning villages...

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
... on the backs of studs like Brendan "monk hair" Gallagher, Tanner "bionic wrist" Pearson, Joel "Rantanen" Armia, Jake "Hasek" Allen and Sean "iron man" Monahan.

Don't look now, but they are now tied for 2nd in the Atlantic, giving fits to Stanley Cup contenders like the Jets and the Blue Jackets.

And no, this is totally not a jinx thread because I'm pissed they are pilling up points in an obvious tank year.

What a time to be alive!

The90

Feb 27, 2017
... on the back of studs like Brendan "monk hair" Gallagher, Tanner "bionic wrist" Pearson, Joel "Rantanen" Armia, Jake "Hasek" Allen and Sean "iron man" Monahan.

Don't look now, but they are now tied for 2nd in the Atlantic, giving fits to Stanley Cup contenders like the Jets and the Blue Jackets.

And no, this is totally not a jinx thread because I'm pissed they are pilling up points in an obvious tank year.

What a time to be alive!
As a leaf fan, it warms my heart lol. I still can’t believe they didn’t blow the season last year to try and get bedard / fantilli / Carlson

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
I mean other than the last place Sabres they are the only team in the division with a negative goal differential.

Sooo, I'm just leaving a dot for when the epic collapse inevitably comes lol.

Reactions: HabsQC

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
We had a very easy schedule so far , we should draft top 10. Need to have some positive the tank will end some day.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
200w.gif

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Typical Habs

The goalie havd been stealing games (Jake Allen, 45 saves yesterday) so far.

Our top 5 scorers apart from Suzuki and Caufield are a 29 years and a 31 years old forward as well as a 29 years old D-men.

We have ZERO rookies in the lineup and the only promising young players we might have are injury prone.

This looks less and less like a rebuild and more and more like a retool. I've been saying it for a year now, Kent Hughes (and the scouting team) has done an awful job and needs to fired right away. Habs fans are still in honeymoon phase with him so he can't do no wrong.
Our best player and our best prospect are from the Timmins era. The new management has not done shit.
Fans of other teams are laughing at us and rightfully so. I'll give them one more year to see how things progress but if not satisfactory, will be taking a break from this team (just like I did during the Bergevin years). It is a disgrace what is happening.

Last edited:

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Typical Habs

The goalie havd been stealing games (Jake Allen, 45 saves yesterday) so far.

Our top 5 scorers apart from Suzuki and Caufield are a 29 years and a 31 years old forward as well as a 29 years old D-men.

We have ZERO rookies in the lineup and the only promising young players we might have are injury prone.

This looks less and less like a rebuild and more and more like a retool. I've been saying it for a year now, Kent Hughes (and the scouting team) has done an awful job and needs to fired right away. Habs fans are still in honeymoon phase with him so he can't do no wrong.
Our best player and our best prospect are from the Timmins era. The new management has not done shit.
Fans of other teams are laughing at us and rightfully so. I'll give them one more year to see how things progress but if not satisfactory, will be taking a break from this team (just like I did during the Bergevin years). It is a disgrace what is happening.
Penis head Hughes is terrible, but the Habs will just hire another bi lingual dud to eventually replace him. It's just the way it is

• Haha
Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad