• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Torn on this one because I think one of the guys has a lower ceiling but is more likely to be an NHL player, and one has a higher ceiling but needs more work to make it. Usually I'd vote for the higher ceiling, but in this case I think there's a bigger difference in their floors right now that might sway me.

Probably doesn't matter much, looks like Ohgren has a commanding lead.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Heidt. I think Ohgren has less skill and is just a little older, but doesn’t mean he has a higher ceiling.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I like Ohgren a lot, but I voted for Heidt.

If they hit, it really seems like Ohgren would top out as a ~60 point second line winger who plays physically and defensively responsibly.

Heidt, meanwhile, could be a Giroux level player hitting 90 points. Probably not. But it's possible, so I voted for him.

Reactions: AKL

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Lower ceiling but MUCH lower bust potential. Which was why I had to go with Ohgren in this case.
And I don't think his ceiling is that much lower.

Flashy skill wise? Sure. But there are still many ways to produce offense - and good to hace power forwards with solid speed and size (he'll be pushing 200 when he's done developing) with a great shot who can shoot, drive to the net, park in front of the net and grab garbage goals.

I think Heidt will settle as a 2nd line center while Ohgren will move up and down the top 3 lines but will be much more reliant on a duo playmaker to outscore Heidt + he is not a line driver but a great compliment. Hell, both might end up as partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad