HFWF: The Reboot IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- MCG is considering grabbing Chad Gable and Rusev when their WWE deals are up for next years G1 tournament, even if it’s just a tournament contract to start and not a full time deal.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Dave Meltzer mentioned on the radio show that WWE offering @El Dandy a legends contract despite him never working there was purely a way to get back at HFWF for bringing in AJ Styles to lose.

While AJ was free to go wherever as WWE wasn’t caving into demands, they ultimately gave him what he wanted after feeling heat from HFWF and AEW, and were unhappy with HFWF for the way they booked him there and tried signing El Dandy to a legends deal to keep him away from HFWF.

Dave notes that as WWE is constantly losing domestic viewers to alternatives now, their pettiness has gone through the roof.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
The train wreck that is both the end of your shoulder and career?
orly.gif

Reactions: Disclose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Unlike your last match against @The Catalyst? :razz:
Fun fact: that was the plan.

Always.

It wasn’t some off the cuff thing when I was writing the show, but the plan even BEFORE I won the belt was to have AC win in sub 5 mins in a shock finish. I want to say I planned that out from around the time MCG/Mitchy was building to HIAC. The original title match for Limitless was gonna be Cole/AC/Mitchy.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Fun fact: that was the plan.

Always.

It wasn’t some off the cuff thing when I was writing the show, but the plan even BEFORE I won the belt was to have AC win in sub 5 mins in a shock finish. I want to say I planned that out from around the time MCG/Mitchy was building to HIAC. The original title match for Limitless was gonna be Cole/AC/Mitchy.

I think you told me that, but I'm still allowed to razz you about it. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Also had Gongshow’s cash-in planned for a long ass time but almost got cold feet while writing the actual show itself after NTR. Powered through and went through with it anyways.

Reactions: The Gongshow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad