HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think it'll be worse.

As long as Carey Price is in Montreal they'll probably never lose enough games to get some top end prospects (unless they have a miracle lottery win) and his contract makes it hard to move him...and even then he's Carey ****ing Price.
I mean even though we're bad I really didn't expect to start 1-3-0. I hope Price heroics are wearing off and he can't single-handedly save them. I know that's crazy talk until he's at least 34-35, but we need to rebuild so bad. It's why I was actually okay with the idea of trading Price and hate the $10.5m contract.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Extremely impressed with the Yanks.

I remember when the Jays came back from a 2-0 deficit a couple of years ago. Those were the days.

Are the Avs also for real? WTF

They've only given 10 shots so far, early in third.

Yakupov also has 3 goals already. Good for him.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Reminder; Don't take standings seriously until December 1.

Didnt both the Devs and Avs have a decent start to last season too?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Avs will eventually crumble. Same with Vegas, although Gallant is a a good coach and Fleury looks ELITE so who knows. Avs also kind of depend on how Varlamov holds up now that he got his surgery.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I am such an adult. 95% done with painting my living room. Just need to finish the wall that goes up the stairs and I get to move onto the dining room next. I like doing projects, gives me something to do that isn't going out and having to interact with a lot of people.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
You know what I hate? Babies.

You know what I hate more? A friend I don't really like but I've known him since I was 5 having a baby so now I have to see and buy gifts for that stupid idiot and their potato baby.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
You know what I hate? Babies.

You know what I hate more? A friend I don't really like but I've known him since I was 5 having a baby so now I have to see and buy gifts for that stupid idiot and their potato baby.

I am with you on the babies for 95% of them. I am at the age where everyone is having em and most look exactly the same. One friend did recently have a baby and its so goddamn fat it's adorable. It takes a lot for me to say that about a baby.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I always feel awkward listening to people baby talk. This little baby doesn't know what the hell you're saying, geek.

Also, there's no such thing as a cute baby. We all looked f***ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad