Line Combos: HFPens Decides 24-25 Version - Starting Goalie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which goalie do you want to be the starter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Dubas moves so far are not impressive.

Ned and Eller are the only ones that has been positive IMO and they are very much depth moves. Every major decision he has made so far has not worked out well.

EK you can say neutral since we didn’t give up a whole lot but the team still sucked and the PP was embarrassing after adding him.
Graves has been horrible.
Jarry is who we knew he is but now he’s signed long term.
Sitting on his hands watching this team, and more baffling, the coaching staff steer a season right into the dumpster was just a work of art.
Does anyone other than Mike Sullivan actually think hiring his BFF to the coaching staff is going to work out well?

The Jake and Yager trades are still TBD.

It’s a small sample size but not exactly off to an encouraging start. I’m pretty sure by this time frame our beloved local writers were already sharpening the guillotine for Hextall.

Work of art. No notes.

And yet I gotta sit here and listen to people lecture me about how this doof has some secretly genius plan or something when he's clearly half a fraud that sold a naive/stupid/careless ownership group. Like you said people were already howling bloody murder about Hextall when he was at this point of incompetence.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
The amount of unforced errors this team has committed since the second of the back to back Cups is f***ing astonishing. :laugh:
It frankly rules. Nobody hates the legacy of the Pittsburgh penguins more than the people who run the team. :laugh:

I'd go 1D personally. It's the role with the most control over results and is far less hit and miss than goalies.
Pickering was sorta the right idea. The Pens were just drafting too late that year to get someone better.
Yeah, center or stud blueliner would be my choices.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad