Line Combos: HFPens Decides 24-25 Version - Rakell

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Where in the lineup do you want to see Rakell?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Bunting completing the second line won the last forwards poll (86.7%)

This poll is asking you where you want to see Rakell in the lineup given past poll results.

Options are: as RW w/ Sid; or 3rd line RW.

Current lineup as voted by HFPens:

??? - Crosby - ???
Bunting - Malkin - Rust
??? - ??? - ???
??? - ??? - ???

Pettersson - Karlsson
Grzelcyk - Letang
?? - ??

?
?

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
It would be interesting to run OC-Hayes-Rakell as the 3rd line and try to score some points with our bottom 6 for once. So I voted that.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
For now I want him to stay put...
1726503022585.png

It was working. Rakell may suck with Malkin historically but Bunting being here has fixed that. It's not only about winger + center chemistry, but also LW+RW.
Rust was great with Sid last year too, so I don't see why either should move until there's a sample size warranting it.

However, if L1 and L3 are the only options, I want him on L1. They need to boost his value as much as possible, so he's tradeable without too much sacrifice.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I mean, if Rust is with Malkin (based on the poll voting) it seems ludicrous that Rakell's not with Sid.

Otherwise, nothing says competent line combinations like putting your best player with two 30 point wingers.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Of the two options, has to be 1RW. I don't think we can put together a good third line that doesn't waste his talents there. That said, I'm open to seeing a lot of different combos so long as we DO NOT see "Well, Eller is 3C and he's defensive so entire 3rd line has to be a defensive line".

DOC-Sid-Rakell
Bunt-Geno-Rust
Groat-Hayes-Beauvillier
Lizotte-Eller-Acciari

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad